Sales Executive - Field Based - Manchester
We are UK-based, full fibre provider that is rolling out a new 1 gigabit per second broadband network to homes and businesses across the UK.
With an average broadband speed of 64mbps, the UK is ranked amongst the lowest in Europe for its subpar internet connectivity. Over the next 5 years, the UK government has set a target to connect a further 20 million homes to full fibre broadband.
We are a start-up team of innovative, agile and driven individuals, looking to scale-up and achieve our ambitious plan to connect a million homes in the UK to our gigabit network. And that is where you come in!
Thanks for checking out our advert for a Sales Account Executive here at brsk!
We're looking for someone who is motivated, ambitious, customer and target driven with an exceptional work ethic. You’ll be someone able to sell on the door and market locally and online while building the brsk brand to drive uptake of our broadband services in the locality
British broadband is broken, and we're on a mission to do something about it.
We're offering outstanding packages, at reasonable prices, with various contract or no contract options. We're bringing 1-gigabit broadband to people all over the UK, freeing them from bad broadband, one community at a time.
And that's where you come in.
We want to offer you an excellent salary, a chance to work with a team of customer focussed, driven people and the opportunity to help build our customer base and brand – all within a business on a sharp growth
This is a remote role based in the Manchester area and it would be ideal if you have either field sales, door to door sales, or face to face sales experience. You'll work remotely most of the time, but you will be expected to be in field driving sales in your area, we'd also love to see you in person on occasion.
- As an Sales Executive you will be responsible for selling a range of broadband and telecoms products to prospects door to door
- Based in Manchester on a day-to-day basis
- Able to consistently achieve set weekly and monthly activity and opportunity targets
- Carry and exceed your own sales targets via face to face sales
- Generating leads and gathering contact details
- Demonstrate self-confidence, strong interpersonal skills and a proven ability to persuade
- Updating customer records on the database, maintaining your Sales Pipeline.
- Maintaining high standards of customer service
- Use objection handling techniques to your advantage
- Keeping rest of team up to date with relevant feedback and information from your area
- Building strong relationships with colleagues, suppliers, and clients
- Excellent communication skills at all levels
- Ideally, we are looking for people who have 12 months sales experience (field sales Telesales, direct sales, B2B sales, B2C sales, retention sales - are all desirable)
- Excellent awareness of the area
- Face To Face cold calling experience
- Enthusiasm, positive attitude and a strong work ethic are key for this role.
- The ability to have good conversations with customers and build rapport quickly with a pleasant attitude.
- Excellent time management and organisational skills
- Genuine passion for technology
- A drive for excellence and high attention to detail, a desire to learn and grow
- Have a vehicle and valid UK driving licence
We offer a competitive salary for candidates who can display the above experience and behaviours. We also provide 26 days of holiday in addition to public holidays and private healthcare.
Salary: £22,000.00-25,000 (OTE£46,000.00 per year)